Shwasi syrup – Best Cough Syrup, is a blend of exclusive herbs described in Ayurveda as best anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs. These rare herbs are very effective in asthma and its related complications. Shwasi syrup is made up of herbs such as Apamarg, Arjun, Banafsa, Dhatura, Kantkari, Bibhitaki, Gazban etc. The formulation is very effective in asthmatic cough and its related complications.
- Bronchial asthma (non allergic)
- Bronchitis (Acute & chronic)
- Whooping cough
- Pulmonary congestion
- Prevents inflammation and bronchoconstriction which leads to normal lumen size of Bronchioles and normal lung cell architecture.
- Possesses bronchodilator, anti-inflammatory and anti-histaminic activity.
- Possesses antibacterial activity against respiratory tract pathogens.
- Reduces bronchial mucosal irritability and related bronchospasm associated with asthma.
Acute bronchitis: 1-2 teaspoonful 2 times a day for 7 days
Chronic bronchitis: 2 teaspoonful 3 times a day for 21 days
Bronchial asthma: 2 teaspoonful 3 times a day for 2 months
Syrup in bottles of 100 ml & 200 ml
- Onosoma bracteatum (Gajwan): IJPT, January 2008, vol. 7,no. 1
- Somlata (Ephedra geradiana): Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 7, Issue 1, 2014, 166-169.
- Banafsa (Viola odorata): Natl.Acad.Sci.India.Sect.B BIO Sci 2012,82(4):567-572.