Livosyp DS Cap
Hepatic congestion and various Liver related disorders
- Prevents the accumulation of excessive free radicals and protects the liver against paracetamol intoxication.1
- It shows hepato-protective activity by regulating the levels of hepatic microsomal drug metabolizing enzymes.2
- Restores the activities of antioxidant enzyme in liver and significantly reduces lipidperoxidation.3
- Acts as chologuague and deobstruent in hepatic enlargement, for jaundice and other ailments of the liver and gallbladder.
- Augments the appetite and helps in proper digestion.
1 capsule thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
2×30 Capsules in Blister Pack
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(6):229-232
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): J Ethnopharmacol. 1993 Dec;40(3):155-61.
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanicum): Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2014; 3(4): 117-120.