Baidyanath gaisantak vati
- HELPS BOOST DIGESTION: Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation made from commonly known herbs that help provide quick relief from digestive distress like gas, hyperacidity, flatulence and bloating. It contains household herbs and spices like Ajwain, Ginger, Hing and Kala Namak that are also known to help elevate your immunity and energy levels.
- HERBAL LAXATIVE: Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati helps ease bowel movements and keeps digestive troubles at bay. Bloating is a common problem in today’s lifestyle which triggers formation of gas and uneasiness. Regular consumption of Baidyanath Gaistantak vati may help fight such common digestive issues. It acts as a carminative and a purgative.
- EASY TO CONSUME FORMAT: All the goodness of many commonly known herbs have been packed in an easy to consume tablet form. Known for its digestive prowess such as breakdown of food, it helps in quick absorption of nutrients by the body. It may help combat nausea and heartburn occurring due to severe indigestion. For best results, regular consumption is recommended.
- POTENT COMBINATION OF HERBS: These major medicinal plants of India are rich in essential minerals and vitamins that help in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Ajwain is known for relieving any digestive discomfort. Ginger acts as a carminative that helps reduce excess gas collecting in the digestive tract. Hing is rich in fiber and helps with metabolism and easy digestion.Consume 1 to 2 tablets twice a day, post your meals or as directed by the Ayurvedic practitioner.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY AND GMP CERTIFIED: Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati is a GMP certified product which is absolutely safe and can be consumed on a daily basis. This product is manufactured by Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt Ltd. We gather the most efficacious herbs from different parts of India and pour our 100 years of knowledge and skills in making our products. We hold the strongest network of herb growers to source only the purest herbs from indigenous locations in the country.