Aimil Amree Plus Granules
Aimil Amree Plus Granules
AMREE PLUS is a comprehensive oral anti-hyperglycemic for the management of Diabetes Mellitus.
It also helps delay triopathic complications associated with diabetes due to its Plus effects in toning the system. AMREE PLUS is a synergistic mix of active constituents from nature’s herbs that have been used all over the world from times immemorial.
The formulation is specifically designed to provide comprehensive benefits w.r.t. glucose metabolism, insulin production and utilization, lipids metabolism as well as to alleviate the symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst etc.
The processing of the ingredients of AMREE PLUS is done in a specific manner so as to retain their active thermolabile and proteinous components that are otherwise destroyed
AMREE PLUS SHOULD BE TAKEN IN RECOMMENDED DOSAGE ABOUT ½ HR BEFORE MEALS WITH WATER INITIALLY ALONG WITH THE RECOMMENDED ALLOPATHIC DRUGS
- It Exerts insulin mimic effect due to the polypeptide derivatives that resemble insulin in structure and action.
- It Tones the islets of pancreas to regularize the secretion of insulin. Does not enhance insulin release in subjects under normal glycemic conditions but enhances the release in diabetics.
- It Delays the absorption of glucose from gastro-intestinal tract due to the soluble dietary fibers present in its ingredients.
- It exhibits inhibitory action against glucose uptake in small intestine of experimental subjects.
- Amree Plus also suppresses selectively neural response of sweet taste stimuli on tongue.
- It activates the liver for effective glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Bio-chemical studies suggest that Amree Plus increases sensitivity to insulin.
- Amree plus acts as System Toner by regularizing the cholesterol level, exerting anti-oxidant & immuno-modulatory role.
- It provides essential nutrients for the well being of diabetics like bioflavonoids, glycosides, tannins, several micronutrients etc.
HOW AMREE PLUS BENEFICIAL
- It is Synergistic to oral anti-hyperglycemic & insulin therapy.
- Amree Plus decreases the release of glucose into the blood from glycogen, fats and proteins and simultaneously enhances the formation of glycogen and fats from glucose in the blood. This helps to maintain the plasma level of glucose.
- Amree Plus is practically used in conjunction with modern anti-diabetic medicines to have better glycaemic control and quality of life in terms of various symptoms of diabetes
- Amree Plus cannot substitute insulin but it can reduce dependence on insulin by stabilizing or by reducing the dosage of insulin.
- AMREE PLUS is free from the risk of hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar).
- Amree Plus delays the deterioration of the already established complications like Neuropathy, Nephropathy, and Retinopathy.
- The clinical trials prove that adjuvant therapy with Amree Plus show better results than OHGs (Oral Hypoglycaemics) alone.
- Amree Plus provides Natural Bioflavonoids like Quercetin and catechin, glycosides, tannins, several micronutrients etc. thus acts as cardio protective and pancreotropic.
- Amree Plus is very useful as a cardio protective due to its cholesterol lowering & anti-atherosclerotic activities particularly in diabetic subjects as they are more prone to have cardiac illnesses.
- It is Immuno-modulatory and anti-allergic.
- Amree Plus has been clinically studied at various prestigious medical institutions e.g. AIIMS (New Delhi), A&U Tibbia Medical College & Hospital Delhi University, Endocrinology Lab (Dr, G.P. Sharma) Safdarjung Enclave Delhi, Aggarwal Hospital (Delhi).
- Checks over fatigue ,excessive thirst and urination.
- Helps regulates glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Prevents triopathic complications and tones the function of kidney, eyes and nerves
- Acts as cardio protective.
- Adjuvent in management of diabetes mellitus
DOSAGES of GRANULES
For different categories of diabetic patients :
A. Patients with blood sugar levels between 140-200 mg/dl. (mild)
• Mostly in an initial phase may/may not be on oral hypoglycaemics • Should start Amree Plus in dosage 1/3-1/2 teaspoonful (2- 3 gms) twice or thrice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals. • Periodically check the blood sugar and follow the diet routine & life style as recommended by physician.
B. Patients with blood sugar levels between 200-300 mg/dl (Moderate)
• Mostly on synthetic oral hypoglycaemics • Start Amree Plus in dosage of 1/2 teaspoonful (3 gms) twice or thrice a day, before meals initially along with recommended allopathic medicines if any. • Periodically check the blood sugar and observing anti-hyperglycaemic response, gradually lower the dosage of allopathic medicines till completely withdrawn. • Should follow the dietary recommendations & life style advisable for diabetics & consult the physician.
C. Patients with blood sugar levels above 300 mg/dl(Severe)
• Mostly on insulin or multiple oral hypoglycaemic therapy • Maintain insulin/allopathic therapy, initially. • Start Amree Plus therapy in the dosage of 1/2- 1 t.s.f. (3-5gms) twice or thrice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals. • Periodically check the blood sugar and on observing additional anti-hyperglycaemic response gradually lower the units of insulin or dosage of allopathic medicines. • Continue the dietary recommendations & life style advisable for diabetics and consult the physician periodically.
Out of stock