Aimil Amlycure D.S Capsule
“A Desired Strength Liver Corrective & Protective”
Amlycure D.S. is an ayurvedic medicine for liver that helps improve the functioning of liver. It is a herbal cure for fatty liver. It helps in fatty liver treatment. It is a desired strength comprehensive polyherbal formulation enriched with scientifically validated natural botanical extracts which contributes to improve disturbed liver functions. Amlycure D.S is the only formulation, which provides highest number of active phytoconstituents in therapeutic concentration. Amlycure D.S corrects & protects liver from acute to chronic inactivation. Amlycure D.S helps recover from anorexia & comply all the phases of liver disorders in all age groups to restore functioning & regenerative phenomenon of hepatocytes, metabolic corrective of overall systems of body. Amlycure D.S helps to stimulate bile, particularly in post cholecystectomy (surgical removal of gall bladder). Provides protection in viral hepatitis by membrane stabilizing effects .Thus, restores the deranged functions of hepatocytes.
Benefits of using Amlycure DS an ayurvedic medicine for liver :
- Fortified with highest number of synergistically acting herb extracts in therapeutic concentration
- Effectively restores LFT’s
- Clears excessive bilirubin from serum, relieves Jaundice
- Improves Kupffer cell’s activity, favourably improving innate immunity
- Enhances secretion of enzymes in GIT, improves appetite, digestion & metabolism
Mode of action:
Amlycure D.S. helps in regeneration & repair of hepatocytes by increasing the nucleic acid content – RNA, DNA & Protein. Glucosidic principle from Kutaki, bhuiamla& other components in Amlycure D.S.inhibit the non-enzymatic generation of oxygenated radicals in NADH+ system thus act as anti-oxidant (checks fatigue & degeneration) which appears to be mediated through activity like that of superoxide dismutase , metal ion, chelators and xanthine oxidase inhibitors.
- Anti-viral action • Hepatoprotective and Hepato corrective • Anti hepatotoxic
- Anti-Chloestatic • Hypochloestemic effects • Anti microbial • Antioxidant
- Anti inflammatory • Immunomodulatory action
Contraindications : No such contraindications have been reported.
Adverse effects : No such adverse effects have been reported.
Special Precaution : Safe to be taken.
Safety on usage:
- Viral hepatitis (acute & chronic)
- Hepatotoxicity induced by -Hepatotoxic drugs e.g. ATT, Chemotherapy& Alchol
Desired strength : To correct & protect liver from acute to chronic inactivation.
Comprehensive : To comply all the phases of liver disorders in all age groups.
Multi dimensional : To restore functioning & regenerative phenomenon of hepatocytes, metabolic corrective of all systems of body.
Bitter in balance : To stimulate cholagogue & pancreotropic effects, particularly in post cholecystectomy.
100 in stock